Journal of Public Health and Community Medicine is an international open access scientific journal, providing a platform for advances in basic, experimental and translational research. The journal aims to publish original research, review articles, short communications and field reports about public health and community medicine, in order to increase understanding of all aspects of the public health and community medicine.
2024, Vol: 1, Issue: 1J Pub Health Comm Med
- Escherichia coli: Epidemiology, Impact, Antimicrobial Resistance and Prevention: A review
- Building therapeutic relationships with patients
- Determination of Heavy Metals in Green Leafy Vegetables along Roadsides by Lagos-Badagry Expressway in Lagos, Nigeria
- Vulvovaginal candidiasis in patients attending the Buea Regional Hospital-Cameroon: Prevalence and risk factors
- Pattern of ABO and Rhesus Blood Group Distribution among Second Year Medical Students of Arsi University, Southeast Ethiopia